Thursday, November 13, 2008

Abby's bloodwork results

I got Abby's bloodwork results back the other day and everything is normal. My vet said she's in great shape! So, we're just going to wait and watch for any more seizures. Hopefully this doesn't amount to anything!

I feel better after talking to some people at the trial this weekend. It seems like a lot of dogs out there have had a seizure or two or three or more and they're perfectly fine, not on medication, not limited in any way by it.

1 comment:

The Pug Boys said...

I was worried. Thanks for sharing the bloodwork results. You may want to keep a diary of what you observe each day. Vets always ask questions and a diary could help know when things change and how long they go on. I would make notes on food, supplements, medications, behavior, sleep, activities etc.. I did this with my pug, Bailey, who had the liver shunt and lymphosarcoma.