Sunday, June 29, 2008

Home Stretch!

Miss Kittie, Miss Kittie......had a perfect weekend at the Erie trial!! She's now at 19 double Qs, I can't even believe it. I'm running her very conseratively lately, just trying to be clean and keep all those bars up, but she still earned 83 points, woohoo!

Then there's baby dog Abby, a little of this, a little of that, but no Qs. There will probably be a whole post dedicated to my little stinker in the near future. I *need* to figure out what's going on in her little head!

No videos, the weather was crazy. Hot and sunny one minute, freezing and downpouring rain the next, didn't want to risk ruining my camera. There definitely will be video for our next trial....got to get that MACH run on film!

1 comment:

Margie said...

I'm so excited for you and Miss Kittie! You have got to get the MACH run on tape. And I want to see the two of you do your victory lap with your well earned pole. ;-) You guys rock!